I used a new guided meditation tonight, from my favorite Meditation Guide, Paul Santisi.
It’s a neat guided meditation, and really exercises your imagination as well. You can check it out here:
I’m looking forward to repeating this.
Below are the notes taken after my meditation, per usual – and while this my most succinct set of post meditation notes to date – I still feel that I got exactly what I needed, which my meditations ALWAYS provide me.
- Desire must outweigh fear
- Desire must be cultivated
- It’s a process – you have to feel it constantly – you have to engage it
- You have to live in possession of your desire
- Remove time from the equation. Direct your attention and your efforts
Last night I was mapping virtues and values and I wrote down the following:
Passion, desire, and intention come from faith.
After meditating, I went for a run on the beach, and in walking and reflecting on my desire meditation, I really got a sense of the importance of having a burning desire backed by a spiritual confidence – a strong faith that serves to counter any fears and insecurities.